Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My very first posting...Yeah!

This is my very first blog ever! I'm really not sure how I want this to play out, but I guess I just want to share my love of art with others, try something new, and stay in contact with other like minded artists who just love to create. My New Years resolution was to get my act together and really make an attempt to get my art out there....wherever there is. I have shown my art at a few local eateries and actually sold several pieces. I am showing my work at the Burien Art Walk on May 10th and am signed up to attend the Art and Soul Retreat in Portland OR in October. I've been getting my very own website, weepingwaxstudio.com up and running with a great deal of help from my husband the Web Guy and now I have a "Blog" WOW! This should be enough for the first day. I'm pretty satisfied with it and now I just need to get some art photos on this space. This should be doable. Peace, Lory

No comments: